This mammoth Cottonwood tree at Olbrich Botanical Gardens was a sight to behold.
Red lacquer and gold leaf form a striking contrast on the ceiling of the Thai Pavilion at Olbrich Botanical Gardens’
The golden roof of the Thai Pavilion located at Olbrich Botanical Gardens sparkles in the sunshine.
A book stack in Memorial Library.
Part of a mosaic that decorates the foyer of U W Madison’s Memorial Library.
Glass etchings are suspended over a staircase in the Red Gym.
Constructed of red brick, the Red Gym was designed in the Romanesque revival style and built in 1894 to function as a combination gymnasium and armory. After surviving demolition plans after WWII and again in 1963, as well as an anti-war protest firebomb in 1970, it was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1993 and presently serves as the University Visitors Center.
Terrazzo floors in Memorial Union are polished to . . . reflection.
Exterior entrance to U W Madison’s Memorial Union.